Wednesday 16 April 2014

April Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week two

So when I wrote my Week #15 post on Monday I wished everyone a happy Easter as I didn't think I would be writing anything else before Friday.  I had completely forgotten about this round up!  Why?  Because I hadn't put it in my Filofax!  It just goes to show if I don't write it down I will probably forget it.   

Day eight - spinal

These are the two filos I am currently using, the Willow as my planner and the Chameleon as my purse.

Day eight - spinal

Day nine - upside down

How cute is this cupcake charm from xoxRufus?  Ruth made it for me in colours to match my Willow so they go together perfectly.  I love her Etsy shop Kawaii Studios, it is full of sweet little charms and cuteness.


Day nine - upside down

Day ten - artistic

Black and white arty type shot of the Willow.

Day ten - artistic

Day eleven - eating 

Some mornings only tea and crumpets will do and having them while using my Cath Kidston mug and plate makes them even better!

Day eleven - eating

Day twelve - right this minute

I was outside enjoying the sunshine and birdsong.  I simply love this time of year!

Day twelve - right this minute

Day thirteen - highlight of my day

There is no doubt that reaching 200 followers on Bloglovin was the highlight of my week so far let alone the day!

Day thirteen - highlight of my day

Day fourteen - script

My awful handwriting, it took about six attempts before I was happy enough to take a photo of it. 

Day fourteen - script


Thanks for reading and have a great week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment