Monday 12 May 2014

My week #19

I went with pretty pastel colours this week, I think they really complement the pink interior of my Willow filo.  I have been toying with the idea of moving back into my yellow Original but when it comes down to it I've stayed in the Willow because it is so pretty.  

My week in my Filofax #19

I have been very busy behind the scenes planning not one but two new features for this blog so it has been an exciting week for me.  Lots of emails going back and forth and ideas being discussed, I can't wait to get started!  Hopefully I will be able to tell you more later in the week.  Oooo I'm being all mysterious!  

Close up

Close up

On Thursday we adopted a rabbit called Ruby.  She is the sweetest little thing, I can't believe anyone would give her up to a charity but I am glad they did because now she is ours!  Isn't she cute!?

Ruby

It has been years since I have taken care of a bunny so I will be adding a new section to my planner with lists of things she can and can't eat and other info I need to keep track of.  I might even decorate the pages with the white rabbit washi tape that I used for my Easter week last month.  I swear it is like having another child, there is so much to remember and do!  It's completely worth it though, she's great.


Thanks for reading and have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and your new bunny looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete