Friday 13 June 2014

Mrs Brimbles fantabulous filo fillers!

Did you read the fab guest post Anna, AKA Mrs Brimbles, wrote for me last month?  Well she also sent me some gorgeous products from her Etsy shop to show you!    

Anna makes some really pretty dashboards for your Filofax all of which feature her wonderful artwork.  I love her choice of colours and am especially smitten with the cute brown bunny one!  It reminds me of my rabbit Ruby. 


Bunny dashboards and flower paperclips

She has also put her artistic skills to use with a large range of Filofax inserts.  These are available as instant downloads so you can print off as many copies as you want and as the diary pages are undated you could use them whenever you like.  Each set of inserts comes with around 17 different types of pages including diaries, addresses, wish lists, birthdays etc... There are also several different designs to choose from, foxes, bunnies, birds, kitties and lots more.  A real cuteness overload!

Time for the eye candy...

Fox design week on two pages diary inserts

Bunny design day per page diary inserts

Bunny design page in use

Bunny design Housework Task list

Housework Task list inside my Filofax

Guinea pig design About Me page

New in for summer...

Summer sun dashboard

Matching page marker

Pink ice cream dashboard

Matching page marker

As soon as I saw the summer design dashboards and page markers I just knew I had to move back into my yellow Original to use them in.  They really are perfect for each other.

Anna stocks some nice stationery bits in the shop alongside her own products.  I have two cats at home so I love these note papers and the stickers are so fun and colourful.  The To Do lists are cute and handy too.

Cute note papers and stickers

Sweet To Do lists

I have been using the Fox design week on two page inserts this week so keep an eye out for my next post to see how they look all filled in.  I couldn't resist them, I am a bit obsessed with foxes this year!

You can keep up to date with Anna through her blog and You Tube channel, I am a big fan of both and please pop over to her shop and check out all the goodies.  You wont be disappointed!


*Disclaimer - I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.


P.S I'm so sorry about the title but I just couldn't resist using alliteration!

Thanks

4 comments: