Friday 19 December 2014

Planner Friday - December

My last design team post of 2014 is now up over on Twine it up with Trendy Twine!


It's nearly here!  Are you ready?  I am ridiculously excited about Christmas and I've had a lot of fun decorating my planner pages this month with Christmassy themes.  I have been so busy getting things ready, I don't think I would have completed it all if I hadn't written it down to keep me on track!




You can read the rest of the post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. Your planner pages are so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More CUTE CUTE planner pages Amanda!!!! LOVE those adorable stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas tree paperclip! So adorable!
    And your pages are fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see one of your planner posts, I want to get a planner. Love the fun embellishments and details you added to your pages! The stamps looks awesome! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your posts Amanda! I adore your pages and the drink stamps!! Awesome job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner pages are Super Duper cute!!The Christmas Tree Clip is Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inspiration! Cute ideas! I might just start a planner for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that washi tape as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel Jem it's one of my favs but I can only break it out in the winter!

      Delete
  9. Fun, fun, fun! I really need to start using my fun planner stamps :)

    ReplyDelete