Wednesday 3 December 2014

Winter Filofax blogger challenge!

Eeeee!  I am taking part in the winter Filofax blogger challenge!  The theme is "A day in the life" of your Filofax eAccessories, which is a range of cases for your tablets and iPads. 

Winter blogger challenge

I was sent a very pretty Willow iPad mini case to use and this is my photo.

A day in my life

You can see all the entries here on the Filofax Facebook page and vote for your favourite photo.  Some of my favourite bloggers and friends have entered so it will be exciting to see who wins! 


4 comments:

  1. You got a really cute one!!!! Good luck and I hope you win x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love pink! Thank you and good luck to you too, I'm just over the moon I got to take part in the fun :) x

      Delete
  2. Yay! Good luck - I love your photo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie, you too! I love the to do note pad and kate spade clip in yours! <3

      Delete