Tuesday 7 April 2015

My week #13

Hello!  I'm back, did you miss me?  I ended up taking an unplanned break from blogging as I have been poorly.  I spent most of the past week curled up on my sofa binge watching Grey's Anatomy and feeling sorry for myself.

My week in my Filofax #13

We celebrated my eldest daughter's birthday at the weekend so the start of the week was getting things ready for that.  I also started planning ahead for National Stationery Week  which is happening at the end of the month.  I have some products to review and I am trying to arrange some prizes for a giveaway so it should be a fun week!

Close up

Close up

Did you spot my cute cloud charm?  I got it from my Brimbles Box a couple of days ago and I love it!  The box is made by Anna Brim aka Mrs Brimbles and I was really pleased with everything I got so I am going to show you it all in a separate post as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty pages as always :) I do hope you are feeling better!? The cloud charm is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie! I am feeling better now, thank you :)

      I just love the cloud charm, it's so sweet!

      Delete