Monday 20 July 2015

My week #29

I decided to do something a little different to my usual style this week.  I spotted this selfie washi tape in a shop on Etsy called Lorabailora and thought it was really fun.  It also went well with a set of social media stamps I had brought a little while ago so I combined them for this theme.

My week #29

I love Instagram so I have been trying to get back into the habit of posting more often on there.  That was one of the reasons I brought the stamps with an Instagram style camera, I have been using it to remind me to share my photos and take more pictures.  I'm not back to a photo a day yet but I am on my way towards it.

Close up

Close up

My pages might look busy and a bit hard to read now they are completed but they were actually very clear and simple before I doodled in my blog stats.  I don't usually add the numbers until the evening or following morning so it was still easy for me to see my to dos and reminders for the rest of the week as I filled them in. 
 
Clear and easy to read

Products used this week:

How was your week?


2 comments: